This is a LOW Level 12V 2-channel relay interface board, and each channel needs a 15-20mA driver current. It can be used to control various appliances and equipment with large current. It is equipped with high-current relays that work under AC250V 10A or DC30V 10A. It has a standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller. This module is optically isolated from high voltage side for safety requirement and also prevent ground loop when interface to microcontroller.
- Channel: 2
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Current Capacity at DC30V: 10A
- Equipped with high-current relay 10A@250VAC / 10A@30VDC
- Size: 50mm*40mm*20mm (L*W*H)
- 2-Channel Relay interface board
- This module can be used with Arduino Special Sensor Shield V4.0
- Brand new and high quality
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM)]
- Wide range of controllable voltages
- Being able to control high load current, which can reach 250V, 10A or 125V.
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contact
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, easy installation and fixing
- It has a common end, a beginning, a closed-end
- Support all MCU control.
- The industrial sector
- PLC control
- Smart home control