150W DC-DC Boost Converter module allows you to step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output voltage to 12V-35V. The output voltage will be higher than the input voltage. The boost converter design is based on popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip.
Consider this example; say you want to power your laptop from a car battery, well this module could do that. Or run a 24~35V rated equipment on a single lead 12V lead acid battery.
- Input Voltage: 10v – 32v DC
- Output Voltage: 12v – 35v DC
- Output Current: 6A MAX
- Input Current: 10A (MAX)
- Output Ripple: 2% MAX
- Working Temperature: Industrial – 40C to +85C
- Full-Load temperature: 45 degrees.
- No-load current: 25mA typical.
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%.
- Dynamic response speed: 200uS 5%.
- Size: 2.60x1.85x 1.1(L*W*H)
- The non-isolated step-up power conversion module
- Onboard LED illuminates when the voltage is applied to the module
- Equips Multi-turn Potentiometer.
- Easy to drive 65W 90W dual-core notebook.
- The output voltage is continuously adjustable on OUT+ and OUT- screw terminals (Output voltage must be greater than input voltage)
- High power LED driver.
- Charging the lithium battery (or the lead accumulator).
- Power supply installed in the vehicle.
- Low voltage system power supply.
- 6V 12V 12V 14V battery charge 24V.
- Integrated portable power supply.
- Regulated power supply.
- Low voltage power supply system.