The 1 channel 30A relay module is a great quality and ability to trigger massive 30A Loads with just 5mA current from a microcontrollers like Arduino, AVR, Raspberry Pi, PIC, Teensy, STM32 or any other microcontroller with 5V operating voltage.
It has an optical isolation to isolate the high power load from the low power microcontroller. Hence the microcontrollers is highly protected. We can also choose High level trigger or Low Leve Trigger using a Jumper setting.
- Voltage: 5V
- The static current:5mA
- Working Current:190mA
- Trigger current: 2 to 4mA
- AC Load Voltage:250V @30A
- DC Load Voltage:30V @30A
- Optical coupling isolation, driving ability is strong, stable performance; Trigger current is 5mA The module can be set high level or low-level trigger by the jumper
- Rated current of the interface is 16A
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal
- Used to control Electrical Appliances
- Used to control Lights