This is a single channel relay board with one 24 volts high current relay. It is an ideal board to control & switch high current loads like a fan, lights, low power heater coils. It not only provides switching but also provides isolation between the power device and your micro-controller. Devices up to 5 Amperes can be switched using this relay.
This relay module has an onboard driver and a LED to indicate the Relay Status (ON/OFF). Since this relay board has an onboard driver transistor to provide the relay with the necessary holding and latching current these relays can work with any microcontroller, Arduino, Intel Edison Boards, Beagle-bone & Raspberry Pi as well.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Max Current: 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- LED Indicator for relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other equipment with large current
- AC and DC appliances
- Can be used to control various appliances with large current and high voltage