The OLED displays are one of the most attractive displays available for a microcontroller. It has a good view angle and pixel density which makes it reliable for displaying small level graphics. Interfacing this IC with MCU can either be done using IIC or using SPI hence helps to save some pins as well.
This display can support both IIC and SPI communication. When you receive the module from the factory it will be in 4-wire SPI mode by default and it is the fastest of all available modes.
- Diagonal Screen Size: 0.96"
- Number of Pixels: 128*64
- Color Depth: Monochrome
- Working Voltage: 3.3~ 5V DC
- Power: 0.06W Max
- Viewing Angle: >160 Degree
- Duty: 1/32
- Brightness ( cd/m2): 150 (Typ) @ 5V
- Interface： I2C
- Size: 27.8mm*27.3mm*4.3 mm (L*W*H)
- Multiple SPI or IIC devices are supported
- Can be easily interfaced with Arduino (Library available)
- Supports decent graphics of bitmap images
- Smart watch
- MP3 display
- Function cellphone
- Portable health devices
- Small level gaming display