This is all new tiny and compact digital voltmeter with a RED LED Display. The 0.56inch 0-100V Three Wire DC Voltmeter Red Panel requires only a few minutes of configuration and is as simple as directly connecting wires to the source you want to measure and seeing the LED blink. This voltmeter can be used to measure the storage battery’s voltage up to 100Volts in motorcycles and cars and also can grasp the storage battery’s status. It also can be used to measure other DC voltage.
This voltmeter can operate on versatile 4.5V to 30VDC range is the voltmeter’s maximum operating limited voltage, please leave enough margin (i.e. do not reach up to last limit which is 30V ) when working, to avoid voltmeter’s permanent damage because of an electrical spark, power supply ripple, or other too high abrupt change of voltage. Very bright and decent LED Display is ready to measure the dc voltages in the range of 0V to 100V.
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 4.5 ~ 30
- Current Consumption (mA): ≤40
- Display ON Voltage (V): 3
- Display LED Color: RED
- Accuracy: 1V
- Wires: 3
- Cable Length (cm): 20
- Refresh Speed (ms): 200 (one time)
- Operating Temperature (°C): - 10 to 60
- Height (mm): 28
- Length (mm): 48
- Width (mm): 16
- Weight (gm): 13
- Very small and lightweight voltmeter module.
- Very handy and easy to use.
- Red LED display.
- Best operates in the working voltage range of 5V to 24V
- Matt finish Display glass makes display Digits more Lucid in the daytime.
- Red: power supply +.
- Black: power supply -, measure -.
- White: measure +.
- Digital Voltmeter is used to know the actual voltage of different components.
- DVM is widely used to check if there is power in the circuit, such as the mains outlet.
- Knowing the voltage across a circuit, the current can be calculated.