SI35A SOLDRON 35 Watt soldering iron for medium heavy power electronic circuits.
Ergonomically designed tri-grip handle with ridges for comfortable slip-free handling Gravity-centered unit designed to tilt easier while working at the high-temperature rating. Ringed bit for easy for changing a superior quality product developed element for fast and consistent heating
- Extra-heavy jobs like Heatsink, Heavy terminal Soldering
- Metal joining(artificial jewelry) etc.
- PCB assembly, repair, rework
- Electrical soldering
- Attains full operating Temperature within a seconds.
- Rugged with long life tip as standard. Continuous rated (24 hours)
- Each iron comes with spade bit BN35S3 attached.
- Superior SOLDRON developed element for fast and consistent heating
- Maintains constant tip temperature.
- Low Leakage Current.
- Safe for the use on dedicated and sensitive Components.
- Maximum Heat transfer efficiency.
- Slide on a Replaceable tip.
- Cool Grip Insulating Nylon Handle
- High Quality Built Material.
- Hook provided to Hang
- Portable, Lightweight, and easy to use.
- With a Durable heating element designed for long life.
- Max Temperature 420c
- Auto Temperature Control No
- Operating Voltage 150~230V
- Rated Power 35 W
- Colour Blue
- Bit type Chisel 35 W Rated
- Plug Type 3 pin Indian
- Cable Length 1.5Meter
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
- Gun Body Diameter: 20mm
- Gun Length: 220 mm
- Tip Diameter: 5mm
Weight (gm) 126
- 1 x Soldron High-Quality 230V/35 W Soldering Iron
- Genuine Soldron quality product with 6 months
NOTE: Use original SOLDRON spares and accessories, for Warranty <- Visit this link