SI100A SOLDRON 100 Watt Soldering Iron
Ideally suited for heavy power electronic circuits that require higher temperature.
- Each iron comes with ringed spade bit BN100S8 attached.
- Ringed bit for easy changing
- Superior SOLDRON developed element for fast and consistent heating
- Continuous rated (24 hours)
- Comes with comfortable handle.
- Extra heavy large electrical terminal tinning & soldering jobs
- Ideal for the electrical and automotive industries
- Tinning & Soldering up to 10sqmm (approx) wire lugs
- Soldering copper sheets up to 1mm thick (approx)
- Large component soldering such as SCR, TRIACs, Diodes
- Motor winding
- Note Only copper, brass and solderable metals will adhere to the solder. Stainless Steel, Aluminum will not adhere.
|Max. Temp.||500ºC max.|
|Bit Model Number.||BN100S8|
|Wire Length||1.4 Mtrs / 3core|
- Gun Length (15Handle+12Heating Arm)= 27 CM
- Body Diameter: 3.3 cm max
- Bit Tip Diameter: 8.6 mm
- Color Black and Red
- Weight(gm) 248
- Shipment Weight 0.375 kg
- Shipment Dimensions 24 6 3 cm
Package Includes :
1 x SOLDRON High-Quality 100W/230V Soldering Iron
NOTE: Use original SOLDRON spares and accessories, for Warranty <- Visit this link