The Hot Melt Glue Gun is the perfect way to adhere a huge range of projects with a more robust glue bond.
The glue gun operates at high temperatures from a mains electricity supply to ensure you can add strong glue adhesion.
Simply load the glue gun with a glue stick, plug into an electric socket and turn the power on to begin heating your glue gun. After around five minutes, your new tool will be ready to use! Double check by gently squeezing the trigger on the gun to see if the hot glue starts to flow from the nozzle and, if it does, you're ready to start gluing!
- Brand : MARIO
- Model Name/Number : ME 2000
- Power Consumption : 200 WATTS
- Frequency : 50/60Hz
- Voltage : 100 - 120V
- Rapid heating within 3-5 minutes
- Compact and solid body made of 100% fresh heat resistant plastics
- Built in fuse will break the over current to prevent over heating and burning
- 50 % electricity will be saved with high efficiency and constant temperature
- Long service life
Pin Description :
- Industrial Use
- DIY Projects
- Art and crafts
- Wood products