Tweezers are an extension of our fingers and they allow us to grab, grip, place, remove or hold items that are too small or delicate for our fingers to manipulate. The size and shape of the items we grab, grip, place or hold necessitate the need for a variety of tweezer tip styles and shapes. Tweezers are very versatile hand tools that can be used across a variety of applications and are an essential piece of equipment for those working on highly detailed tasks.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Style: Pointed
- Tip Type: Strong
- Tip Shape: Cross
- Lightweight (high strength to weight ratio)
- Zero Magnetic Retentively
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- Non Solder Adhesive
- Precise tip offers safe access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Constructed on high-quality stainless, chemical resistance, tough, non-magnetic surface
- Provides easy and convenient operation
- Jewellery Making
- Science, Laboratory
- Surface Mount, Electronic part, and Small mechanical parts for model and precision mechanisms