The CD4584 Hex Schmitt Trigger is a part of the 4000 IC series. The IC offers an array of operatable voltage levels and also offers features such as ESD protection and thermal overload protection.
- DC Supply Voltage (VDD): −0.5V to +18V
- Input Voltage (VIN): −0.5V to VDD + 0.5V
- Storage Temperature Range (TS): −65°C to +150°C
- Power Dissipation (PD) Dual-In-Line: 700 mW
- Lead Temperature (TL): 260°C
- Hex Schmitt Trigger with High Noise Immunity
- Diode Protection on Inputs
- Standard Pin Configuration
- Wide Operating Voltage
- Low Power CMOS
- used in so many digital electronic applications like Oscillators, function generators, square waveform generator, mono stable multivibrator, pulse width modulator, switching power supplies etc.